Thursday, March 11, 2010

Transportation

Transportation is movement of people from one place to another. In addition, it's the movement of googs to another place. I usually go to the U of C by C-train because I don't have a car. This is the only important reason why I do that. Another reson is that trains usually arrive on time at the destination. A final reason is that trains are more safe (safer). I think If I take a C-train it will be more convinint and faster. I also think that the C-train is cheaper than a taxi for exampel. Also, skytrains are better than C-train. Hawever, they need tunnels to move any where without stopping at intersections. I think that is a good solution because it is cleener, faster and always on time.

2 comments:

  1. I take the C-Train to the university sometimes too. However, other times, I take the bus. The train is faster than the bus, but the bus stop is closer to my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The C-train can be a very convenient way to travel around Calgary. I also agree that tunnels would be a good idea and would make the c-train more convenient but I think that it is too expensive for Calgary to make tunnels. I have heard that skytrains are much better than the c-train, but I have not been on one yet. When I went to Europe I traveled by train. The train system there is much better than here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete