Sunday, March 28, 2010

Niagara Falls

I will write about my trip to the city you've visited in Canada called Niagara Falls. I went to Niagara Falls with my friend sex months ago. It was a wonderful weekend. First, we flew to Toronto city on Thursday. We took off from Calgary at five o'clock pm and landed at the Toronto airport at ten o'clock pm. Then, we went to a nice hotel " I forgot the name of the hotel but it located in the downtown of the toronto city". The next day, we took a sightseeing bus to go to Niagara Falls. In the middle of the distance we stopped to eat breakfast. When we arrived at the Niagara Falls, we took a boat to see the beautiful water falls. Before that, we were wearing a waterproof Clothes. It was a wonderful sight. Finally, we flew home on Sunday night. I relly had a good time on this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really great trip to Niagara Falls! It was such a short trip too. It must have been fun going to Ontario for just the weekend. I remember when I went to Niagara Falls, my sister lost her shoe in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good topic.

    "I remember when I went to Niagara Falls, my sister lost her shoe in the water!"

    I think this experience you can't forget it

    I hope to go to Niagara Falls as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete